The Search/Nominating Committee for the selection of our next bishop have been holding Listening Meetings in July, August and will hold more in September of this year. These events will be opportunities for all members of our Diocese to meet for respectful, responsible dialogue and for an interchange of thoughts and ideas in response to the qualitative questions included in this Search/Nominating Survey. The information gathered from the Survey (available online now) and the Listening Meetings will be included in the discernment process and will help the Search/Nominating Committee to develop an accurate profile of our Diocese.
The “Listening Meetings” are scheduled as follows:
- Session 1: Tuesday, July 25th @ 6:30 p.m. – St. Paul’s, Englewood (Clergy & Lay)
- Session 2: Wednesday, August 9th @ 6:30 p.m. – St. Peter’s, Mountain Lakes (Lay)
- Session 3: Wednesday, August 16th @ 6:00 p.m. – St. Dunstan’s, Succasunna (Clergy & Lay)
- Session 4: Saturday, September 9th @ 1:00 p.m. – Christ Church, Bloomfield/Glen Ridge (Lay)
- Session 5: Tuesday, September 12th 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Clergy Day)
- Session 6: Wednesday, September 13th @ 6:30 p.m. – St. George’s, Maplewood (Clergy & Lay)